16 February 2009

wavycurl, i like


Assalamualaikum
kum apa kumbit
bit apa bitmin
LOL

okay actually,
i wanna post about my superHOTMODELs
they are two of them
both are cute, pretty and HAWTTT
and and
both are UNAVAILABLE
sorry guys! HAHA
sia sia pun sia sia LOL

urmmmmmmmm
few days ago, my beloved sister and my cousin
were come over my house
so to kill the boredom
i decided to change their hairstyle
awwww~~ as if ima real hairdresser



first my beloved sister aka SisMamirtello
she has tenuous hair and bit wavy at the edge
i permed her hair using my perm roller iron
she looks nice and so elegant with curl hairstyle
on the other words
curl hair suites her
VERY! ;D
LOL







Back view



mah beloved sister and i
my sister says i look good with straight hair
and yeah most of my friend agree
but i dont like my straight hair ;s
i miss my curl hair
;'S


sista~~~ vain-ing HAHA
munjung eh alah pyramis apaaaan LOL



my 2nd model shykin
she's my cousin, cute chubby
i love you NOT ;)
yknow me beh~~
since she has thick hair
i didnt need to increase the volume of her hair
which i usually do by striking comb method
and and yeah
that method may cause damage to the hair
so dont do it that frequent






shykin and i
MY bilubed kajan
HAHA

Comment please
and
dont mengutuk
because
im just a beginner
i do this for fun not for
hmm
bla bla blaaa
YADA YADA


i love my alwi

0 comments: