09 February 2009

attentive

Assalamualaikum
and
afternoon
goshhhhhh
these nyamuk keep bite-ing me
urghhh!!!
nyamukkkkkkkk~~~~
stop bite-ing me
or else im goin to bite you back
eyewwwww~~!
LOL
banyak sudah LoveMosquitoBite ni
LOL


i dont know what to post todayyy
but
i just received another funny message from
that gay
and i just wanna share how funny it is
when he tries to get back my attention
HAHA very funny!
indeed!!
i tell ya HAHAHA
i laugh like hell LOL
how i wish he could read this post
and stop disturbing me
by his super funny and attentive messages
stop begging like baboon, u asshole!

bah bah stop menyumpah-ing
below are one of his fuckin messages
which i just received just now

Assalamualaikum nurhidayat
*dulu2 inda pernah pun bagi salam* LOL
AND and then
..... yada yada yada

and then followed by

''me indakan pernah lupa dgn no 111 711''

here's the funny part guys LOL

''i wish salah satu no ani akan jadi hari kematian ku
:)''

LOLLLLLSSSS LOLSSSSS
ngok ehhhh


and thennn
yada yada yada...
bla bla blaaaa...

then ia cakap lagi

HEHEHEHEHEHE
here come the really funny part of his message
LOL
i laugh with my lil bro tadi
till water flows out of my eyes
HAHAHAHAHAHA


'' just wanna tell you laupun inda penting buat you
me sakit last few days
than 1day di hospital''


HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA
huahuahuahua
LOL

ahhh sekaliiiiiii?
kenapakannnnn?



Eyyyyy memang inda penting bahhhh
LOL


inda lagi penting kau and apa saja yang mengenai kau
dalam hidupku
get away of my life
STOP disturbing me!!
MESR!!


OKIEE
thats ittt
HAHA

see you on the next post
HEHE

anyway
khairulalwi, ILOVE.
;)

0 comments: