11 February 2009

simple recipe of fried noodles 'my version'

LETS COOK WITH CHEF *to-be*
shawty aka dett aka cin
aka alwi's baby
=DD





Hi and Assalamualaikum
HEHE
yea tuan tuan dan puan puan
LOL
tonight im goin to post
about
what i cooked this evening
HEHE
actually i wasn't that hungry
i mean i was not hungry AT ALL
LOL
its just
i didn't know what to do
was waiting for my parent to get back home
from work
i wondered why were they
goin back home that late
rupanyaaa
shupping di kadai babu LOL
rupanya
they were off to my babu's.


soooooooooo
due to my boringness kan mati
i planned to cook
fried noodles
my version
and
here
im goin to show the things we need
and how to cook the fried noodles
for those yang inda tau lah
for those yang tau
tau tah plg~~~
HAHA

anyway
this is just a simple recipe of fried noodles
please
dont
MENGUTUK
lol
i own this blog
suka ati ku lah okies LOL

here's the recipe
HAHA
i made it too simple
pasal i know
you guys can get it
easily
HEHE


BAHAN-BAHAN;


CARA CARA;

DONE
and ready to be serve
2-3 peoples ONLY
HEHE

NO NO NO!
aaaapaaaann~~
=DD





END
ilove my alwi
;)

0 comments: