07 February 2009

sayang's birthday

Assalamualaikum
and goodsubuh
its 126am currently
and i just finished teaching my parents
on how to .....
HAHA
secret tuuuuu
nya mama jangan bagitau urang eh LOL
malu yaaaaa


anywayyyy
today is awesome
i spent my time with si birthday boy
a.k.a my sweetheart
a.k.a hati manis ku
LOL
we only had few hours to spend
because he needed to get back home early
=(
but itsokay

HAHA

and yeah
ada a new couple jua with us
si mamirtello and si amsh HOHO
censored masih ka?
HAHA
i cant upload their pictures here
balum ada permission
soooo
if ada ill upload it sooner


and and
&
and


HAPPY FIRST MONTHSARRY SHUGA
LOVE ALWIIIIII
FOR ALWAYS
I BREATH U IN HONEY


AND AND
thankssss for the present
birthday boy bagi present jua aaa

HAHA
love it
finished eaten by ME and geng geng LOL
*sis mir tu makan banyak me makan satu ganya LOL*

i love my alwi







tha cake i made HOHO
glad that he likes it



wondering apa syg fikirkan LOL


HOHO majal gambar cake ani eh LOL


sooo till here
toooo sleepy
banar ehh tahap fatal sudha ni
sooo
im goin to date my pillow now
hoho
bye




2 comments:

rbiah said...

cantiknye cake nak skit...

shawty said...

HAHA habis sudah LOL