06 February 2009

i made it with love

i was excitedly making a cake for my sweetheart's birthday later
OHMY!
the first thing that came up my mind was
''eh ehh cemana ni if inda menjadi, frust ku ni'
so every lilttle step that i made i started by saying
BISMILLAH
and then
eventually
ALHAMDULILLAH
cake selamat dilahirkan
apaannnnnn
HAHAH
i mean
ALHAMDULILLAH
the cake was well cooked
but a little bit too spongy
that made me hard to flip it over
terlalu soft yaw

its a chocolate cake anyway
anyone who's interested to get the recipe
just contact me thru no 12345678910
LOL
okay thats lameeee
sooooo

and and
i wish to upload the photos
of my cake
but thennnnnnn
inda buleh yaw
HAHAHAH
meliat tia krg si awie
HAHAHA
isuk ku upload HEHE

and anddd
look those pictures below


ulih ulih adik ku membuat toping cake uh LOL
patahhh yawwww HAHA tanda kami mmbuat penuh perasaan LOL

SOOO
im tooo sleepy now
im off to bed
HEHE

eehhh nooooo one more post ehh
HEHE

0 comments: