18 February 2009

Burger, Fries and Satay. i like~

out with my cousins and my bro just now
at first
my bro and aku saja pasal
my lil bro couldn't follow us
due to the busy-ness of him LOL
so
i texted up my cousin to join us but then another NO
she was out with HIS kaling i mean darling HAHA
soooooo
just me and my bro
while waiting for 915pm
*si kajan janji kan bejumpa jam915*
so first, we off to the sweet daily * ka deli?*
urghhh i threw up the plastic sudah i dont know whats the actual spelling
HAHA Like i care *yeah i care* HAHA apaaannn
bought 3burgers! HAHA i ate 1 my bro ate the rest
we were hungry as always HAHA
liat parut yawwww HAHA
done with tha foods

we went to the comunis lagi, erghh, how to spell that again?
whottttever HAHA
buying the DVDs yeah yada yada
done with the DVD thingy
we were heading to the ARENA Lambak
to play pool
and i score below than 10 HAHA
yeah whotever
bulanya wah yaw damit yatah
HAHA
*bula tia punya pasal*
HAHA

bah ngalih ku eh








night view from the Arena




eat.... again? HAHA


Ngeeeee =DD
ME!
haha





done with the pool the stick the SMALL ball
we then off to mamih
mamih mamih mamih
yeah eat? again and again
HAHA
goshhhhhhh
i ate satay saja
full yaw parutku HAHA
cam balooon


ehhh sudahtah ehhh
HAHA
ngalih ku wah ni
HAHA
*Siapa jua suruh buat post HAHA*






sayang~~~
baby love you

0 comments: