25 February 2009

hancur

Asslamualaikum, its 2.43am currently, i just got up from sleep, i tried to close my eyes, and have a sleep again, but i couldnt so now im awake~~ alive and breathing~~ HOHO. hmm the mood is entah 50-50. ive got a lot to think, yes a lottt! dear god~~HUHU stressssnesssss drive me crazy. ='
i hardly get enough and peaceful sleep lately. hmm, act, ive a lot to post, but i dont have the mood to post any. gotta post it sooner. anyway, im gona start to learn new things tomorrow. to my syg, im sorry if yet, i dont have enough time to be spend with you, im sorry if we dont chat on the msn as frequent as we did, im sorry if i have no time to meet you like always, but i promise you im gona spend my weekend with you. =') and ill keep loving you like the way i always do~ never turned to the others heart. i love you sayang. i mean it *sigh*

if only i could turn back the hands of time~~
erase all the mistake ive done
forgive me dear god

0 comments: