10 May 2009

heart note

i dont know how to start this post, cause i am totally blank now, but my heart fully filled by him and the love we've shared, haha orait, i know im being a super deep girl lately, haha its all about you sweetheart.. im deeply fall for you, the way you treat me is just way too sweet....
life with you is heaven, ill do everything just to cheer u up just to see a smile in your face, just to see the happiness in ur face, im sorry that i fall for u this much, take my whole life sweet, for i cant help falling in love with you, my life would suck without you, and very much sorry about last night and this morning, what i really meant to say is i never meant to be so cold shuga, i love you and i will never leave.. dont stop loving me, syg.......
i l o v e y o u s a y a n g =')

i am khairul alwi's lover :)


my love towards u is uncountable..
and im sure no one will love u like the way i do syg..
i love you 62



ill never ever leave u sweet
sorry for what happened this morning..
i never meant to make you..
cry..

0 comments: