02 April 2009

outttt



so last night i went jalan with my boyfriend and my sister with her husband as well as their daughter baby ain hehe. firsttttt, we went to KB haha fetch tuuuu my prince charming super belabih one. but still, i love him like crayjie i tell u HAHA. thennn off to soon lee in mentiri, my first time LOL iam so lame HAHA i never been there before because its just too far away from my place. HEHE. so was planning to buy baju there, but then awie banyak complain too sexy lah but inda lawa2 jua sooo, inda terpakai, we turun, ate at the ayamku since we both were full so we just ordered fries and burger only HEHE. oh yeasss before that, we did buy hehe my things lah hehe. and then after we finished eat the meals, we then off to pertama jaya, then bought my baju there, hehe well its not my taste but its awie's one HAHA blouseeee one HAHA. kata syg lawa, so bali tah sja HAHA lol. then we went to pasar malam balikan my dad something lah yau yau at the back HAHA. i fergotttt. thennnnnnnn the unwanted part ='( sent my syg home HAHA so inda siuk eh this part HAHA i was totally feeling like a baby sudah dmlm HAHA. misss you nowwww syg, apa syg cinta mu macam cinta kristal yaw LOL. Thennnnn tadi mlm i wentt too somewhere hehe, bah sudah now i wanna meet my syg tomorrow hehe catch u up tmro sygggggg i love u like crazy


i love khairul alwiiiiii
cinta mu apa syg?
LOL

0 comments: