26 January 2009

Tagged lagi

Name 16 people that pops in your head, without looking at the questions. No peeking!

1. awie

2. sis mir

3. azmina

4. lai qyda

5. lai gyra

6. safra

7. azi

8. mama

9. bapa

10. danie

11. shykin

12. abg daus

13. amah ku HOHO

14. syara

15. ain

16. dayah


  • So here is where the questions start.

    • who is #12 to you?
    abg ku yang inda berapa handsome LOL

    • do you know what is #2 doing right now?
    missing someone, ia gtau aku tadi HUAHUA

    • why #16 is one of your choice?
    she's crayjie. * AL-FATIHAH for her dad who is just passed away few days ago*

    • is #5 close to you?
    yeapp one of my besties

    • will you ever date #6?
    asteee mrh karang hendra puteranya

    • what is #4 favourite color?
    asteee TERlupa ku HAHA

    • who is #8 to you? Is he/she nice to you?
    My mom, ehhh mestilah!!! i love her *ma balikan ku easi!!!!* LOL

    • how did you met #9?

    HAHAHA inda ku tau cmna kan menjawab ehh HAHAHAH pacah

    • do you have crush on #7?
    :S gila? adik ku jua tuu!


    • describe #10
    mean.


    • what do you think of #13
    rajin HUAHUAHUA mestilah LOL, bah gaji naik uh LOL as if tah amah ku membaca ani =DD


    • who do you prefer? #14 or #15?
    both pleasee~


    • #3, why is his/her name pops in your mind?
    my bestie the one who always lend me her shoulder when i was in tears =')


    • tell me why do you choose #1. Tell me about him/her?
    banar kan tau? HUAHUA. he's my shuga my only one, he's handsome *wie ckp and aku agree* HAHA, he is romantic but then perasaan HAHA. and HE loves me kan syg? ;)


    tag 5 people:
    siapa rajin?
    HOHO

    0 comments: